Saturday, February 6, 2010

What are your middle names?
Joy Abigail and Justin Douglas~
How long have you been together?
5 years on Feb. 27th crazy!!!

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We knew of each other and hung out in groups a couple months before in the Fall of our freshman semester, but did actually start talking until the following spring.

Who asked whom out?
He asked me out! Of course! I did not want to go at first.

How old are each of you?
I am 23 and Justin is 24

Whose siblings do/did you see the most?
Mine! We have lunch with them every Sunday.

Do you have any children together?
Not children of the human kind!

What about pets?
We have two Australian Shepards, Brooks and Presley.

Did you go to the same school?
We went to Harding together in Searcy and that is where we met!

Who is more sensitive?
Abby!

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
I would say Cheers in Maumelle.

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We have been blessed to be in Europe together.

Who has the worst temper?
Abby. justin doesn't get worked up about anything! It can be pretty annoying!

Who does the cooking?
Cook?? Um neither! On occasion Abby does!

Who is more social?
We both love being around people, especially our friends, but Justin loves talking to new people!

Who is the neat-freak?
Abby for sure! I decide to clean at 2 am and it drives justin nuts!

Who is more stubborn?
Both of us, but J typically gives in first!

Who hogs the bed?
We both argue the other one does!

Who wakes up earlier?
Justin. He's a morning person and Abby stays in bed as long as possible!

Where was your first date?
We went on a double date to Colton's and then to see the movie Hide and Seek!
Who has the bigger family?
Abby

Do you get flowers often?
Never! Justin says they just die! And apparently that is not how he feels about his love for me ha!! It's just an excuse. I did get them for Valentines Day last year.

How do you spend the holidays?
We try to see everyone or rotate. Christmas is J's family the couple days before xmas and then we head to my family on xmas eve!

Who is more jealous?
Neither one of us get jealous, but if I had to pick one it would probably be me.

How long did it take to get serious?
Justin wanted to be serious before I did, but I am glad he was persistent!

Who eats more?
Thats debatable. Probably Abby on a daily basis, but Justin skips meals and so he eats a huge dinner! I know he is not healthy!

Who does/did the laundry?
Abby. But Justin helps fold it.

Who’s better with the computer?
Justin! I can't work my own computer sometimes. He's a technology dork.

Who drives when you are together?
Justin. I hate driving.
Have a happy Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment