Saturday, November 13, 2010

New things!


Justin and I have been looking for a chair that we loved for the past 2 months! We looked EVERYWHERE in Memphis and LR. The hardest part was finding something we both agreed on. Finally..... we have a sneak peak of what it will look like. We ordered it, which makes me nervous because we havent seen it in person. OH WELL too late to get worried now. We should get to see our beautiful new chair in 3 weeks.
I also got a little crafty today and made pillows. I got the fabirc at Hobby Lobby and it was 30 % off. Then I had a coupon and got another 40% off. I was thrilled. I now have some fabric left over and I am deciding if I should do anything else with it?!?!

2 comments:

  1. I can't see the picture of the chair...oo, the anticipation is killing me! Ps. Cute pillows!

    ReplyDelete