Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hodge podge

Presley is Here!
After hours of deciding on a name that Justin and I could agree on... Presely wins!!! Justin is from Memphis and is an Elvis fan so that is where the name came from, but I just think its cute! She is so sweet so far but she has a ton of energy!!! Brooks likes her but he isn't so sure about having to share all of his stuff with her, especially all the attention he used to get! They do love each other though.
Justin cooked breakfast for me on mothers day even though I am only a mother of two dogs! Brooks had to take a picture with me while we waited on our food!
After lunch on Sunday everyone decided to help me clean out my room... and they all discovered how much of a pack rat I really am! It was bad. they found my bag of erasers and every note I had ever received from high school. They all said it was time to let go! but we had fun dressing up in the memories!! The cheerleading outfit I have on is from 4th or 5th grade so I know its a little snug!!

GO TRAVS! Justin and I love going to the games and we go to as many as we actually have time for. This is from last Friday night! We love hanging out with jacqueline!
Have a happy Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment